Kalendae is an attempt to do something that nobody has yet been able to do: make a date picker that doesn’t suck. Kalendae provides the following features:
- Fully portable, no dependencies. No jQuery, no Prototype, no MooTools; just add the script and the stylesheet and you’re good to go.
- Fully and easily skinable. The default theme uses only one image file (a mask for the previous and next buttons), everything else is styled using CSS.
- Supports all modern browsers and IE8.
- Support single day, multiple day, or day range selection.
- Configurable number of months to be displayed at once.
- Can be displayed on the page as an inline widget, or attached to one or more input fields as a popup control.
- Can be attached to any page element, not just named elements.
- Configurable blackouts, defined either as an array of dates or via a callback function
- Output selected dates in a variety of formats
- Leverages moment.js for smart and easy date parsing.
Found through daily.js